The cars listed below are offered for inspection and sale only to bonafide purchasers, by appointment. Unless you are a serious buyer please ignore. Family and groups unwelcome. Due to long term storage all vehicles are not registered and will require minor maintenance flushing and fresh fuel, therefore no start ups or road tests. All cars are of great visual appearance, were last running well and are a unique opportunity for a collector to snap up as a total batch, or submit your best price on a one off purchase. All vehicles are located on the Sunshine Coast.
- Jaguar Mk I Compact Saloon. Rebuilt around 14 years ago. This 1956 model has Heritage Certificate, and is white with red interior. Has a 3.8 litre engine, is a 4 speed manual and has power steering. It is equipped with 5 chrome wire wheels, and is a delightful car to drive.
- JaguarXK120 Competition, “C-Type” An English built “Proteus’’ recreation. Has done club events on most Australian tracks. Was also formerly road registered and comes with all proof. Has original 16”wire wheels with car and is currently on 15” chrome wires for display, and are available at a price above that of the car. This drove well prior to storage and presents with enormous eye appeal.
- Jaguar XK D-Type. Recreation. Another stunning car with so much attention getting appeal. This car is a 2 owner Australian build example built by a former Bryson executive and known racing driver, with British components. Frame and suspension purportedly by Reynard and body by Ram. Very finely tuned and a very predictable car with maximum performance with several upgrades for you to enjoy.
- Jaguar XK. 150 “S” F.H.C. This has been blessed with a full rebuild, completed around 10 years ago at enormous expense and detail. Dark Royal Blue with Dove Grey leather. Has under dash air conditioning and non visually installed electric power steering, providing a most wonderful driving experience. Upgraded brakes and 5 new 16’’ chrome wires and appropriate tyres .Only 3 years ago it was suggested to me, this car would attract the same in Pounds Sterling to a collector, as it would in Australian Dollars. Definately one of the best.
- Jaguar XK-E-Type V-12. F.H.C. In my possession for a number of years and has had a full motor, transmission, steering rack and pump, and air conditioning rebuild by well recognised trades persons. Many new mounts also. Sable with tan leather. Visually this car has an honest presentation and it’s looks make this car to appear as it should have done when it was only 10 years old. It is a car of honest appearance and not an old cat. I have not driven this lovely example for over 2 years and it has yet to be run in. Five new white sidewall tyres on factory C.S.W.’s. This is a prime purchasing opportunity, where you buy and enjoy, and are not faced with the massive expense, that I did. This is a model that will prove to be a better investment than a Rembrandt in the years ahead. Don’t miss this great opportunity.
My 75th birthday and health has dictated the reason to sell this really smart collection. All would look sensational in the confines of a museum, while you watch your investment grow.
Please mail me with your contact details and expressions of interest, and cash offers to:
PLEASE NOTE BELOW