About The Jaguar Drivers Club of Queensland
The objects for which the club is established are:-
- To further interest in motoring and motor sport
- To facilitate and assist in bringing together and keeping in touch owners of SS, Jaguar and Daimler cars
- To perpetuate the SS, Jaguar and Daimler cars and to promote enthusiasm among owners of these cars.
- To promote better driving skills and standards
- To render technical advice where possible
- To promote events for SS, Jaguar and Daimler cars, including Jaguar engined cars
- To hold and arrange sporting events and suitable competition and provide or contribute towards the provision of prizes, awards and distinctions.