- · Imported to Australia compliance plate 25/04/2011 132291km. Automatic Trans.
- · Gunmetal colour with Jaguar alloy wheels. Upholstery is good for age. Seats all good
- · Dash wood veneer cracked in some places. Is fitted with sunroof
- · Car has been repainted or touched up at some time, looks OK.
- · There is an unlocking problem with the Right rear door. Probably the electric solenoid
- · There is a broken tail light in the bumper. Tyres excellent low mileage.
- · The engine starts and runs well. Power steering may require fluid and the A C was not getting cold during the time we ran it.
- · Registered 122 WXB. Currently insured also.
Contact Pam Worthington
URGENT SALE - car must be sold, owner leaving Australia in 10 days, 25th January